Every person who has ever thought about writing professionally, whether for yourself, or to promote your company, needs to read this book. And if you purchase it this week, you’re going to get some pretty awesome and usefull resources all for free!
Here is a quick video of Michael Hyatt giving you an invitation to experience this great book.
Here is the link to Michael’s post today concering why you should buy his book. I’ve summed it up below.
I’ve already purchased this great book and, while Amazon is mailing it to me, I downloaded the FREE digital copy from Michael himself. I’m already getting started reading on my iPad.
The main thing I want to communicate here is that if you buy the book THIS WEEK, Michael will give you seven FREE bonuses:
- Platform Video Jumpstart (a $179.00 six-session video series)
- Why Now Is the Best Time Ever to Be an Author (a $47.00 one-session video)
- How to Write a Winning Book Proposal (a $47.00, two-session audio series)
- Writing a Winning Non-Fiction Book Proposal (a $19.97 e-book)
- Writing a Winning Fiction Book Proposal (a $19.97 e-book)
- All the Digital Editions of Platform (a $38.06 collection of the Kindle, Nook, iPad, and PDF formats)
- Audio Edition of Platform (a $24.99 audio edition of the entire book)
This offer is only valid through the end of the day, May 25th, CDT. At that point, this offer goes away FOREVER. To get these seven FREE bonuses, you must take these three steps:
- Purchase Platform from your favorite bookseller. You can chose from one of the online retailers below or your local bookseller. The book retails for $24.99, but many retailers are selling it for less than $15.00
- E-mail Michael a copy of your receipt. You can simply forward a copy of the receipt from your online retailer to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you buy a physical copy from a local retailer, scan the receipt and e-mail it to the same address. It’s that simple.
- Confirm your e-mail address. I don’t want to inadvertently spam anyone, so I follow a strict, double opt-in e-mail list procedure. I will reply to your e-mail and ask you to confirm your address before I proceed further. (Actually, this is automated, but you get the idea.)
I hope you all enjoy this book and it’s free resources as much as I am!