As a person who stays up until 1 AM every morning, coffee is a big part of my life. As a lover of coffee in search for the perfect cup, I’ve turned to the Aerobie AeroPress. Forgive me if this review rambles on, I’ve enjoyed my Aerobie AeroPress a little too much tonight.
Tim Ferriss reccomends the Aerobie AeroPress as his go to tool for the perfect cup of coffee. He’s done it again and found something great. I decided, if it helped Tim work, I would give it a try.
The Aerobie AeroPress is a prime item on Amazon, and less than $30. I figured at that price it would pay for itself by replacing just 5 cups of Starbucks. I drank so much coffee that it paid for itself the first night.
For a smooth, flavorful, quick cup of coffee or espresso at home, the Aerobie AeroPress can’t be beat. The benefits abound.
- Price – for less than $30 you can have the best cup of coffee in your life. Why wouldn’t you purchase one? If you’re a prime member on Amazon like I am, you can have the Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker in two days with free shipping.
- Single Cup – Don’t waste money on a Keurig. The single cup coffee makers on the market are very popular, expensive, and bulky. Aerobie AeroPress can fit into a cabinet drawer and can make anywhere between 1 & 4 cups of coffee, not to mention espressos.
- Quality – I’ve used a drip coffee maker, french press, espresso machine, and the Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System, none have been able to eliminate the layer of oil in my coffee. Aerobie AeroPress does just that. Since it only takes a total of 20 seconds to brew a cup, there is no time for the oils to come out.
- Quick Brew Time – I just made a cup of coffee in 20 seconds. This is comparable to a Keurig but higher quality and lower price.
- Clean-up – The Aerobi AeroPress takes literally seconds to clean up. The air pressure leaves the coffee grounds and filter dry. Simply twist off the strainer and dump the grounds. A quick rinse and back into the drawer it goes.
- Versatility – Brewing an espresso or a cup of drip coffee typically requires different machines and different grinds. The Aerobie AeroPress is versatile enough to use one machine and one brew to make either or. Simply changing the concentration of coffee grounds to water means the difference between a world class cup of drip coffee and an espresso Italians around the world would be proud of.
If you enjoy coffee and would like to have the best cup you’ve ever had, you should visit Amazon and purchase the Aerobie AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker. This system was designed by a Stanford engineer and uses air pressure to quickly create a perfect cup of coffee. I’m super excited to share this little gadget with my readers, or maybe I’m just on a caffine high right now.
What are you using to make your perfect brew?